Do you desire to work for an organization that makes a difference and offers meaningful work? Or perhaps have a desire to support the vulnerable and isolated population in our community? If you answered yes to any of these, the Home Instead is a rewarding opportunity for you.
Home Instead® Care Professionals provid
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Be a good listener in a friendly and polite manner
- Complete a Background Check, DMV check and a Drug Screen
- Possess a valid ID or Driver’s License, Social Security Sard, and Valid Auto Insurance
Companionship & Home Helper:
- Companionship and conversation
- providing stab
il izati on an d ass istan c e with walking
p ar i ng me al s and cleaning up meal-r elated i te ms
ng medication reminders an d ap poi ntment re mi nder s
fo r mi ng li ght housekeeping tasks ( dusti ng, v acu umin g , mak i ng beds, changing li nens, cleani ng bath r o oms, k i tche n s, e tc.)
- Washing an
d i r o nin g lau ndry
- Running er
- Accompanying cli
e n ts to ap poi ntments
stin g wi th b athi ng
stin g wi th groomi ng
stin g wi th to il e ti ng and in c o nti nence i ssues
- Advanced Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
- Hospice Care
- We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Paid Time Off (requirements needed 35+ hours weekly)
- Paid Mileage Between Shifts
- Financial wellness benefit that allows employees to access wages early via Tapcheck
- Free Telehealth Benefits
- Discounted AFLAC Program
- Flexible Schedules
- $300 Referral Bonus
- Discount on Verizon and Sprint Wireless Services
- Fun Team Building Events Quarterly
- Care Professional Incentives/Appreciation
- Rewarding Career Helping Others
To learn more about this amazing opportunity please contact one of our Recruiting Supervisors; Kelsey or Angelica at 817-427-5555 or apply online at .
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 8209 Mid Cities Blvd. North Richland Hills TX 76182. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 817-427-5555. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.