Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
NO PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: we provide on-going world class training to ensure your success. We are proud to empower passionate people to provide exemplary service.
Area of service include Keller, Southlake, Grapevine, North Fort Worth, Watauga, Haltom City, Richland Hills, North Richland Hills, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, and Colleyville.
Salary - $13 - $15 an hour
Job Type -Full-time, Part-time
- We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Paid Time Off (requirements needed 35+ hours weekly)
- Paid Mileage Between Shifts
- FREE Telehealth Benefits
- Discounted AFLAC Program
- Flexible Schedules
- $300 Referral Bonus - UNLIMITED REFERRALS
- Discount on Verizon and Sprint Wireless Services
- Fun Team Building Events Quarterly
- Care Professional Incentives/Appreciation
- Rewarding Career Helping Others
- Access to NEXT DAY pay via Tap Check!!
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Be a good listener in a friendly and polite manner
- Complete a Background Check, DMV check, and a Drug Screen
- Possess a valid ID or Driver’s License, Social Security Card, and Valid Auto Insurance
Companionship & Home Helper:
- Companionship and conversation
- providing stabilization and assistance with walking
- Preparing meals and cleaning up meal-related items
- Providing medication reminders and appointment reminders
- Performing light housekeeping tasks (dusting, vacuuming, making beds, changing linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, etc.)
- Washing and ironing laundry
- Running errands
- Accompanying clients to appointments
- Assisting with bathing
- Assisting with grooming
- Assisting with toileting and incontinence issues
- Advanced Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
- Hospice Care
To learn more about this amazing opportunity please contact our Recruiting Supervisor;Angelica at 817-427-5555 or apply online at https://www.homeinstead.com/location/246.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Care Professional *Saturday and Sunday*
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 8209 Mid Cities Blvd. North Richland Hills TX 76182. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 817-427-5555. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.