Home Instead is seeking a full-time Recruitment and Engagement Supervisor/Trainer who has a passion for leadership and making a difference in the lives of our clients and Care Professionals.
The Recruitment and Engagement Supervisor position requires the recruitment, screening, hiring, training, and engagement of our staff of Care Professionals to ensure the highest quality of service for our clients. This individual needs to be a caring and compassionate professional who possesses a self-starter mentality and can develop and implement innovative recruiting methods on a consistent basis to generate applicants for the agency. This position is fast paced and requires attention to detail to ensure state and federal compliance. We are looking for an individual who shares our vision of being an employer of choice and making an impactful difference in the lives of those we serve and employ. This professional must possess great leadership skills that sharpen and develop employees to help them succeed in their role as a Care Professional. To us, it is personal, we view our "job" as an opportunity to be a blessing to those we serve each and every day. We are in search of an individual who finds great satisfaction in being committed and dedicated to our mission and ministry.
Reflect the core values of (Home Instead), (d.b.a. Divine Opportunities LLC. an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise).
- Answer each employment inquiry in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies online and within the community.
- Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
- Following the Home Instead Standards; conduct reference checks, criminal background and motor vehicle check and drug screens on all CAREGivers.
- Create and maintain all employment records including but not limited to I-9 form, W-4 form and all other employment related documents.
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver orientation and all training including training required to meet Home Instead® Standards and additional optional training.
- Develop engagement strategies that utilize the 5 CAREGiver needs to promote CAREGiver retention and satisfaction.
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver annual reviews and all supervision including regular performance conversations, accountabilities and problem resolution.
- Work in partnership with the Scheduling Department to coordinate CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and extraordinary relationships.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Evaluate and update all orientation and training materials as needed.
- Plan and successfully execute all CAREGiver meetings.
- Monitor compliance for local and federal labor and safety laws including EOE, ADA, FMLA, and OSHA.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members. Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Perform on-call duties once a week at minimum. In addition to weekdays, perform on-call duties at minimum of one weekend a month.
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions as needed
- Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary
- Manage CAREGiver turnover.
- CAREGiver utilization.
- Maintain CAREGiver Applicants daily.
- Conduct interviews daily.
- Hire CAREGivers and conduct Orientation each week.
- Maintain compliance with Home Instead Training Standards.
- High school graduation or the equivalent.
- Two years of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by (Home Instead) d.b.a. Divine Opportunities LLC an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise).
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively.
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines.
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills.
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry.
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work.
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the community.
- Must have the ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively for long periods of time on the telephone.
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment.
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone.
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and Word.
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required.
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting.
- Must have the ability to work as a part of a team.
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
Team productivity bonuses and hourly on-call pay are in addition to hourly wage.
This position has an opportunity for growth/advancement based on personal performance within the role.
Benefits include: Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation/Paid Time Off, Bereavement Pay, Bonus Potential & Aflac/MeMD.
Our Mission: Home Instead is committed to living our calling as providers of exceptional in-home care for every unique situation. With a servant’s heart, we are honored to replace uncertainty with loving support and compassionate care.
|Title:||Recruitment and Engagement Supervisor/Trainer|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 8209 Mid Cities Blvd. North Richland Hills TX 76182. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 817-427-5555. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.